We give clients confidence to handle their own communications
Our strategic PR training package provides small and medium sized business with a range of services to help them manage their own PR campaign.
For some businesses or third sector organisations, the financial requirements of supporting a consultancy-led campaign are just too great. Others may just not feel their activity will generate enough stories to feed an agency, who will consequently spend too long fiddling their thumbs or, worse still, will develop a story, any story, to justify their fee no matter if it fits the client’s business strategy or not.
360 integrated PR offers a range of training packages, as one-off projects, to meet these scenarios.
We work with clients to:
- Analyse the business needs and capabilities and devise a communications strategy that is sustainable and meets the growth requirements and aspirations of the owners.
- Provide specific training in writing, media liaison, interview techniques, crisis communications and social media to the team who will be responsible for managing the company’s communications.
- Review and test the confidence and performance of the team and ensure complete understanding of how the communications strategy will be implemented.
- Jointly develop the first two or three storylines
- Provide a telephone support service for the team and arrange refresher or new starter training as appropriate to ensure the campaign’s long term success
Contact us via the enquiry form or by phone if you would like to arrange a no-obligation meeting to discuss your company’s needs in more detail.
Or book one of our workshops to help you improve your PR strategy.