We love to call Winchester our home. It is a beautiful, historic city with a vibrant business community and amazing facilities for business and leisure. Above all, Winchester provides a pace of life and quality of space which enables one to think deeply.
If you are looking for a proactive, articulate and strategic PR agency in Winchester, give us a call.
While 360 integrated PR is mainly known for its national PR clients, we have been active in helping a large number of local businesses take the communications opportunities on their doorstep. These are just a few of the Winchester-based clients who have placed their communications in our hands:
- Age UK Mid Hampshire – a charity that improves the well-being and happiness of people in later life
- City Bridge Dental Care – a technologically-advanced, private dental practice based right alongside the River Itchen
- Lullaby Africa – a Winchester-based charity bringing hope to families across Uganda and Kenya
- Thinkers – clever computing consultants, who provide bespoke systems for business
- Witcher Crawford – architects and designers who create family homes people love to live in
We have been finalists in the Winchester Business Excellence Awards and regularly give talks on PR to businesses across Hampshire through our affiliations with the Winchester BID, Hampshire Chamber of Commerce and the Sustainable Business Network.
We also like to support local businesses where we can. For instance, many of the pictures on this site are from the brilliant Winchester photographer and a great friend of ours, Joe Low.