Exeter kitchen designer, Bradbury’s, turned to us to develop an integrated marketing communications programme because they had seen our work for their major supplier, ALNO UK.
Over the next 9 years, we helped Bradbury’s become Devon’s leading fitted kitchen specialist.
What we did for them
Over our 9 year relationship, we crafted and sustained an integrated communications strategy for Bradbury’s. Creating and recreating their identity over the years, we maintained a long-term brand-building campaign involving advertisement, paid and earned media. We understood that they required consistent messaging rather than ‘flashy’ stunts.
Our strategic plan consisted of:
- Redesigning, building and maintaining their website
- Creating stylish marketing materials with consistent branding
- Build their personality as Devon’s most exclusive kitchen showroom
- Advertising regularly in local media to generate appropriate sales leads
- Establishing Bradburys as a specialist in their field by creating case studies, specialist comment and features for regional media
- When the company expanded into Bristol, we provided strategic advice and coordinated the launch campaign
We helped Bradbury’s become Devon’s leading fitted kitchen specialist, boosting showroom traffic and sales.
- Website overhaul boosted traffic to site, which positively impacted on sales.
- Strong relationships with regional media led to quarterly interior advice columns bylined by Bradburys and regular case studies, establishing Bradburys as an expert in the field
- As a result of widespread coverage, three orders of their new Stoneham kitchen brand were ordered before the showroom was complete. One customer spent over £55,000!
“Without question, 360 has contributed to our growth and profile. They have been consistent, innovative and thorough and on top of that they are really nice people to deal with.”
Angela Ballantine, Financial Controller, Bradbury’s